Focus and Features
Covered under principle four of Control Environment (COSO Framework 2013), HR helps achieve the organization's goals and objectives thru its commitment in attracting, developing and retaining competent individuals.
To cover this principle and ensure that your Organization's have adequate Control Environment, the course was designed to provide participants with a general overview of various HR processes, its risks and corresponding controls. This seminar will enable you to have and understanding on the standards, the mindset, and the best practices and techniques in auditing various HR processes in your organization.
I. Understand the typical HR processes in an Organization and its importance in the achievement of an adequate Control Environment
- Hiring, Recruitment and Selection
- Promotions, Inter-Departmental Transfers and Demotions
- Payroll, Statutory Contributions, Medical and Other Benefits
- Employees Relations and Grievances, and
- Employee Resignation, Retrenchment, Redundancy, Retirement or Termination
II. Key Risks and Controls
III. Added topic: Key DOLE guidelines and issuances related to COVID-19