The IIA's Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®)
For almost 50 years, The Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation has been the only globally accepted certification for internal auditors and continues to set the standard by which individuals demonstrate their professionalism in the internal auditing field. Candidates leave the program enriched with educational experience, applicable knowledge, and business tools that deliver a positive impact in any organization or business environment. Join the ranks of more than 200,000 auditing professionals who have earned the "Global Mark of Excellence in Internal Auditing" through the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) designation.
You can count on this premiere designation to:
- Invigorate and reinforce your understanding of Internal Auditing.
- Mould you into a valuable adviser of management.
- Develop your knowledge of best practices in the industry.
- Provide you long-term value and credibility as an Internal Auditor.
The IIA's Certification in Risk Management Assurance® (CRMA®)
As the only risk management assurance certification for internal auditors, The IIA's Certification in Risk Management Assurance® (CRMA®) program has been updated to reflect the in-depth organizational knowledge and advanced skill sets that are required to provide effective risk management assurance to audit committees and executive management.
Earning the CRMA helps address the impact of risk and demonstrates you have the ability to:
- Provide assurance on core business processes in risk management and governance.
- Educate management and the audit committee on risk and risk management concepts.
- Offer quality assurance and control self-assessment.
- Add value for your organization as a trusted advisor.
Who Should Attend?
Internal auditors, risk management and control specialists, and other assurance professionals who wish to develop and certify their competencies and skills in internal auditing