Focus and Features
The primary focus of this course is to provide you with an overview of auditing business recovery plan.
To help participants:
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and the key focus areas of audit.
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and the key focus areas of audit.
- Learn practical approach in reviewing the effectiveness and adequacy of the the BC/DRP.
CPE Units: 3
CANCELLATION & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the event or after receiving the final confirmation email and zoom link will be charged a cancellation fee, which is 50% of the registration fee.
- Substitutions are allowed within the same event without incurring a cancellation fee. (Rate should be the same, if not, difference should be paid)
- No-show registrants will be charged 50% of the registration fee.